Skype Parenting Sessions are for you if:
- You are striving to have an open and respectful relationship with your child.
- You are looking for a professional advice regarding your child’s behaviour or your relationship with your child.
- You are looking to solve a particular problem or an issue in your child’s behaviour.
- You want to do the sessions without leaving the comfort of your home.
- You prefer more personal setting for a conversation.
How does it work?
- Prior to the first Skype Session, it is necessary to send me an email with a brief description (approximately 750 words) of the issue you are facing.
- After receiving your email, I will contact you to schedule the time and date of the session.
- Each Skype session is 45 minutes long.
- After the session, you will receive a follow-up email (within 24 hours) with the issues we discussed and the solutions I proposed.
Skype Parenting sessions are available in the following four languages: English, Dutch, Serbian and Hungarian.
Your information is kept safe and in strict confidence.